Papers must be written either in Japanese or in English. Typeface for papers must be Times New Roman. Four camera-ready pages, including figures, are allowed for each paper. Papers should follow the ROBOMEC double-column format. The first page of the paper, centered on the top and just below the top margin, should include the paper title, the authors' names and their affiliations, e-mail address and an abstract. Sample Camera-ready Paper (pdf) is available.
Main specifications for page building are as follows:
Margins: The papers must strictly leave the following margins.
* Paper size A4
* Text height 297 mm
* Text width 210 mm
* Top margin 25 mm
* Bottom margin 25 mm
* Side margins 15 mm
Papers should NOT have
* Page numbers
* Not more than 4 pages.
* Over-length papers (more than 4 pages) will not be accepted.
* Illustrations and references are also counted in the pages.
* Paper file such as Word file or Tex file is required to be converted to PDF file.
* Only PDF files are accepted.
* The size of the PDF file is limited to 700KB.
* Papers (pdf) can be submitted by way of the upload page of the Robomec web site.
* Submitted PDF files are included into the conference proceedings CD-ROM.
Confirm the following regulations of publishing the papers for Robomec. Legal document is written in Japanese.
* Papers submitted must be original, and previously unpublished.
* The responsibility for the contents of published articles rests solely with the authors and not the society.
* Copyright of the materials published in the CD-ROM belongs to the JSME.
Conference digest book will be published. Brief outlines of the paper and a figure must be submitted by way of the upload page of the Robomec web site. Figure file should be formatted in JPG, TIFF or EPS style. Refer to this sample page.
If you desire to submit the movie file with your paper, you need additionally pay 10,000 yen per movie file. The movie file must be in MPG format. Other formats of the movie file are not accepted. The size of the MPG file is limited to 10MB. The movie (mpg) can be submitted by way of the upload page of the Robomec web site.
Instruction for posters will be announced later.